Pluralsight – PowerShell and SQL Server (2012)
English| Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
WMV| Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1024×768, 86 kb/s, 15.00 fps(r)| 317MB
Genre: Video Tutorial
Learn how to use PowerShell with SQL Server to perform common DBA and Developer tasks.
This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of using PowerShell to manage your SQL Servers, as well as develop on them. In Module 1, we cover basic DBA tasks using just PowerShell. With Module 2, we provide an introduction to the two main tools for working with SQL Server, the SMO, or SQL Management Objects, and the SQL Server Provider. Module 3 will cover basic DBA tasks using both SMO and the SQL Provider. With Module 4 we switch to Developer mode and cover development using the SQL Provider. Module 5 continues the developer theme, this time using the SQL Management Objects. We finally wrap things up with Module 6, in which we go over a real world example of using PowerShell and SQL Server. We also cover the SQL PS mode of PowerShell, as well as how to make effective use of PowerShell from a SQL Server job.
Pluralsight.PowerShell.and.SQL.Server.part1.rar – 101.0 MB
Pluralsight.PowerShell.and.SQL.Server.part2.rar – 101.0 MB
Pluralsight.PowerShell.and.SQL.Server.part3.rar – 101.0 MB
Pluralsight.PowerShell.and.SQL.Server.part4.rar – 14.4 MB
All Links Are Interchangeable!
Default password : tutolearning.com
Purchase an premium account through our links means that you have contributed to the maintenance of our server and keep Tutolearning alive and grown :
- Pluralsight – SQL Server: Maintenance Plans
- Pluralsight – SQL Server: Advanced Extended Events
- Pluralsight – SQL Server: Troubleshooting Query Plan Quality Issues
- Pluralsight – SQL Server 2012 – Installation and Configuration
- Pluralsight – SQL Server : Performance Troubleshooting Using Wait Statistics (2012)
- Pluralsight – SQL Server
- CBT Nuggets – Windows PowerShell v2-v3-v4 Ultimate Training
- Pluralsight – Writing and Marketing a Book
- TrainSignal – PowerShell v3 Essentials
- Pluralsight – Using Google’s Cloud For Developers – Google BigQuery